How To Install Android 2.3 Gingerbread Based CyanogenMod 7 ROM On Samsung Spica i5700
Alpha flavour of CyanogenMod 7.0.0 is now available for Samsung Spica i5700. The custom ROM is in very early stages of development and hence as usual we advice you to proceed with caution. This process will end up with your Spica getting upgraded to Android 2.3 Gingerbread with CyanogenMod 7 Package.
How to Install Android 2.3 Gingerbread Based CyanogenMod 7 ROM On Samsung Spica i5700
1. Download CM-7.0.0-Spica-a1_update.zip.
2. Copy the downloaded zip file to your android phone’s internal SD Card.
3. Power Off your Galaxy Spica phone.
4. Boot your phone into Recovery mode. To do this, press Volume Down button, Call button, and End Call button together while in Power Off mode.
5. In the Recovery mode, apply CM-7.0.0-Spica-a1_update.zip update.
6. Select “Wipe data & cache” option.
7. Reboot your android device.
That’s it. Now start playing around the CyanogenMod 7 (with Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread) on your Samsung Spica.