Eximius: Free 3-Column WordPress Theme from dkszone.net
Eximius is a three column WordPress theme with left and right Sidebars with theme options. This free theme is widget-ready and SEO optimized. With simple yet elegant looks, Eximius is a very lightweight theme and loads quite fast in any browser.
The two Sidebars can accommodate Wide Skyscraper Ads (160×600). Eximius has a textured navigation menu bar with integrated search box. A RSS Feed icon is placed in the top right corner of the header. The Favicon of this theme can be easily replaced with your own. (More details can be found in the README.txt file of the theme).
A wide range of theme options make it easy to customize the look and feel of the theme as per your liking. Theme options include custom header image, custom theme background color, hide or show the RSS icon and search box in the navigation bar, hide/show the blog title on header. Eximius supports threaded comments, and wp-pagenavi plugin.
Everyone is free to download and use Eximius. Please leave the author credits to dkszone.net for all the hard work we have put forth in making such free themes for you.
Live Demo of Eximius
|If you like this theme, support our work. We put in lot of efforts in making this free theme for you. Please donate.|
Tags: blue, white, three column, theme options, widget ready, fixed width
v2.2 [28th Mar 2010]
- New: Theme options to show/hide post date, author, categories, and tags in the post meta section.
- New: Theme option for adding custom text or code in footer.
- Fix: Link color of widget title invisible in left sidebar.
- Fix: Other minor bugs and layout issues.
v2.1 [18th Mar 2010]
- Added theme option for hiding blog title and slogan text on header image.
- Fixed comments link on home page not leading to the Comments section on post page problem.
- Fixed readme.txt link on ‘Eximius Settings’ (theme options page) giving 404 Not Found error.
- Added support for Wp-PageNavi plugin.
v2.0.1 [22nd Jan 2010]
- Added Theme Options for custom background color, show or hide search box, rss icon in header, and choose between Pages or Categories in Top Navigation.
2.0 [17th Nov 2009]
- Added Theme Options for Custom Header Image.
- Archives and Search now show content instead of excerpt.
- Fixed Bullet formatting problem in Sidebars.
1.05 [3rd Nov 2009]
- Fixed image frame not appearing when center aligned problem.
- Fixed Post content wrapping beneath previous post’s image on the index pages when there is not enough text problem.
- Other minor issues.
1.04 [14th Oct 2009]
- Fixed search box padding problem in IE 7
- Fixed layout issue which appears when “Users must be registered and logged in to comment” option is checked in Comment Settings, sidebar header background color.
- Removed unwanted pipeline in browser title bar when blog name is not given.
- Other minor issues.
1.03 [22nd Sept 2009]
- Fixed trackbacks and pings not showing in the Comments section
1.02 [3rd Sept 2009]
- Eximius is updated to 1.02 after fixing a major bug: Search results pages over lap the left side bar.
- This version also includes a few other minor bug fixes.
1.0 [25th Aug 2009]
- First release of Eximius