How To Install ClockworkMod Recovery In Android
This one is for all the newcomers to android figuring out how to install ClockworkMod Recovery image on their android device. ClockworkMod Recovery is a custom Recovery tool that lets you perform advanced installation tasks such as flashing custom ROM, custom tweaks etc. The tool is popular among the android community.
INSTALL CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY IN ANDROID
You should have your android device rooted before your follow the instructions. A quick search in our website will give you rooting guides for various android devices. Once your device is rooted, revert here.
1. Download and install ROM Manager App on your android phone. Open Android Market and search for “ROM Manager” app. Alternatively, scan the below QR Code which will directly lead to free ROM Manager.
2. Tap “Flash ClockworkMod Recovery”.
3. Scroll down and choose your device from the list of compatible phones and then tap on it. The tool is compatible with almost all popular android devices. If your device isn’t listed there, you may be having a pretty new device and hence need to wait till developer of this tool makes it for the device. You can request the developer here.
4. If you have “Superuser” installed during rooting, it will prompt for root permissions. Give the permissions.
5. Be patient as the tool needs to download files for your device from internet. If your device hangs after that, just allow the app to Force Close. Then open again and repeat steps 4 and 5.
6. After successful installation, you will get the message “Successfully downloaded ClockworkMod Recovery!”.
That’s it you have successfully installed ClockworkMod Recovery on your android phone!