How To Install ClockworkMod Recovery On HTC Legend
ClockworkMod Recovery is a popular custom recovery tool that lets you do advanced setups, tweaks, and extended recovery options including installing custom ROM, Wipe Dalvik Cache, mounting and demounting internal and external memory of your phone so on and so forth.
If you own a HTC Legend android phone and figuring out how to install the latest version of ClockWorkMod Recovery on it, you have landed at the right place. Follow the step-by-step instructions below:
You need to have your Legend rooted to install ClockworkMod recovery.
PROCEDURE TO INSTALL CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY ON HTC LEGEND
1. Make sure your HTC Legend is connected to internet.
2. Open Android Market and search for “ROM Manager” app. There are both free and paid versions. You may choose either of them. Alternatively, scan the below QR Code which will directly lead to free version of ROM Manager.
3. After installation, launch the ROM Manager app.
4. Tap on “Flash ClockworkMod Recovery”.
5. Click “HTC Legend”. If you have “Superuser” installed during rooting, it will prompt for root permissions. Give the permissions.
6. The installation takes sometime. Be patient as the tool needs to download files for your device from internet. If your device hangs after that, just allow the app to Force Close. Then open again and repeat steps 4 and 5.
7. After successful installation, you will get the message “Successfully flashed ClockworkMod Recovery”.
That’s it. You have now successfully installed ClockworkMod Recovery on HTC Legend.