How To Install HSPL3 On HTC HD2
HSPL3 (HARDSPL) is needed to install MAGLDR on HTC HD2. This has been developed by Dark Forces Team and is also a must to install for flashing NAND Android ROM on HD2.
FLASH HSPL3 ON HTC HD2
Here goes our guide to install HSPL3 on your HTC HD2. Note that your HD2 must have any of the following SPL version: SPL 1.42.0000, SPL 1.62.0000, SPL 1.66.0000, SPL 2.07.0000, SPL 2.08.0000, SPL 2.10.0000.
1. Download HSPL3_PKG.zip to your computer and extract it contents.
2. Power Off your HTC HD2 phone.
3. Press and hold Volume down key and Power button simultaneously till your phone boots into Bootloader.
4. Connect your HD2 to computer via USB cable and wait until you see “USB” at the bottom of the screen.
5. Now open the downloaded and extracted folder “HSPL3_PKG” and run the executable “HSPL3_PKG.exe”.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions.
During the process your phone reboots into Bootloader and installs the hack. Wait for the process to complete.
That’s it. You have successfully flashed HSPL3 on your HTC HD2.