How To Install Radio ROM On HTC HD2
If you want to install Android on your HTC HD2, one of the mandatory process is to install MAGLDR and Radio ROM prior to flashing the Android ROM. For the unaware, Radio ROM is the software part of your HD2 that powers ON/OFF, controlling wireless protocols including Bluetooth, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS etc. It also includes a Radio Bootloader and software for working in conjunction with the mobile platform. So if you are planning to install Android on your HTC HD2, flashing custom Radio ROM is an important step.
INSTALL RADIO ROM ON HTC HD2
Before heading to installation of Radio ROM, you need to have certain things done on your phone.
1. You need to have HSPL3 installed in your HD2. If you haven’t done it yet, proceed to our guide on flashing HSPL3 on HD2 and return here.
2. Make sure you have enough battery charge in phone.
3. Currently, this process is supported on Windows PC only.
1. Download Leo_RADIO_18.104.22.168** on to your computer and extract the content.
2. Power Off your HD2.
3. Press and hold Volume down key and Power button simultaneously till it boots into Bootloader.
4. Connect your HD2 to computer via USB cable and wait until you see “USB” at the bottom of the screen.
5. Now open the downloaded and extracted folder “Radio Leo 22.214.171.124” and run the executable “CustomRUU.exe”. Click “Yes” for the Windows UAC prompt.
6. Check the caution box and click “Next”.
7. Check “I completed the steps indicated above” box and click “Next”.
8. Now the utility establishes connection with the HD2. Wait for the process to complete.
9. Your phone will reboot for the process to finish.
You are done with installation of Radio ROM on your HTC HD2.