How To Root Motorola Charm
Motorola Charm is popular among QWERTY keyboard android users. This device features Android 2.1 Eclair and is powered by 600Mhz processor. If you are finding out a way to install certain popular apps that need root access, then you might probably know that you need to first root your phone.
ROOT MOTOROLA CHARM
Here is how you can root Motorola Charm using Super One Click tool. Currently, the tool is only compatible with Windows platform.
Disclaimer: Proceed at your own risk. We are not responsible if your device gets bricked or damaged during the process.
1. You need to have working USB connection between your Motorola Charm and computer. You may install the drivers CD that came along with your phone for a successful USB connection. Alternatively, you can head to our guide on how to setup ADB in Windows.
2. We will be using SuperOnClick tool for rooting the Motorola Charm. Download “SuperOneClick.zip” on to your computer and extract it’s contents.
1. Firstly, you need to put your Motorola Charm into USB Debugging Mode. Go to “Applications”—> “Settings” –> “Applications” –> “Development” –> check the box “USB debugging”.
2. Connect the Motorola Charm to your computer using USB Cable.
3. Open the download the extracted folder content “SuperOneClickv1.6.5-ShortFuse” and run the executable “SuperOneClick.exe”.
4. Click on “Root” button in the SuperOneClick interface.
In few moments your Motorola Charm should get rooted! You may now go ahead and install apps that require root access to work.